Monday, November 14, 2005

Eleanor


Eleanor
Originally uploaded by SonicGrass.
I've been listening to Eleanor all summer at Harvard. That name seems like it should belong to an older person, my Mother in Law is named Eleanor, a beautiful name. One Saturday in October I heard her play at Park st. I enjoyed hearing her quiet innocent voice, with a hint of sadness seeming seeping in. Unpolished subtle expressions, with slight syncopation on the guitar. She brought smiles to many a face that day.

Edgar Allen Poe should have penned a song for her.

You can find a video of her playing in Harvard at the headsoff blogspot. There is a link to it in the links section.

3 comments:

Mike Machenry said...

hey, thanks for the link. How did you ever find my video?? what a fun blog! I've wanted to do more videos of street preformers, but I think i'm too shy to approach them when it comes down to it... Keep it up, maybe we can do some teamwork sometime ;-)
serra

SonicGrass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SonicGrass said...

Headsoff I was looking googling for Eleanor and came across your video. I understand your shyness I only take pictures if I have some change or cash to give them. I'm not shy but I feel like I'm taking advantage if I don't add to there take.