Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crystal Bright & the Silver Hands


These folks were making wonderful music in Harvard Square this evening. Beautiful songs on the square with Spanish and a wonderful accordion. The best part was the singer's voice it was ethereal and surprisingly clear going through the busker amp, with tango rhythms.

I hung out and listened a great deal, I was hoping that they were local so that my wife and I could go out dancing at some point, but I will likely have to wait as they are from North Carolina. I am unsure why they were here in Cambridge. I wish I would have asked.

http://www.reverbnation.com/crystalbright

1 comment:

crystal bright said...

We were on our way out of town from playing in Boston the past couple of nights. We played at the Lilypad and a friend's house show. We'll be back, though! Maybe we can chat next time. You can join the mailing list to stay updated. www.crystalbrightandthesilverhands.com
xoxoxo